||Part-Time & Perm
||Portadown, County Armagh
||Min Wage - £8 p/hr
Portadown, County Armagh
Part-Time & Perm
Min Wage - £8 p/hr
Award winning local bar and restaurant
• Serving customers in a professional and courteous manner
• Have previous knowledge of food handling procedures
• Be able to serve a range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages to customers
• Cash Handling
• Be able to work in a team
• Excellent attitude, motivation & passion towards the job.
• Capable of working in a fast-paced, pressurised environment.
• Have a good knowledge of the hospitality industry & understand the importance of delivering high levels of customer service.
• Have a hard working, enthusiastic & fun attitude
(Our client reserves the right to expand on the above criteria to facilitate shortlisting)
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community
Why use Zenrec
Most of jobs Zenrec have are exclusive only to Zenrec and we specialise on recruitment. Recruiting in many different fields means we have gained valuable experience in various sectors. This experience and industry knowledge means we are in the best possible place to match you with the right jobs.
Zenrec operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Zenrec adheres to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, sex, disability or religious belief.