||Loughview Timber Ireland
||Full-Time & Perm
||Gilford, Co Down
Senior Estimator/Quantity Surveyor
Full-Time & Perm
Competitive salary available
To assist in the provision of estimating services under the direction of the directors. An estimators role is diverse but includes offering expert advice on all commercial aspects of construction or property developments including management of costs and contractual matters. The scope of the services will be dictated by the terms of appointment with each of the company directors. The Company strives to deliver the highest standard of service to our clients.
• An ability to deliver the highest standard of service to our clients
• A track record in academic achievement
• An ability to achieve demanding time and quality targets
• Minimum academic requirements- Three A levels (or equivalent) grade C or above and a minimum of six GCSE’s (or equivalent) grades B or above including Maths and English language
• Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
(Our client reserves the right to expand on the above criteria to facilitate shortlisting)
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community
Why use Zenrec
Most of jobs Zenrec have are exclusive only to Zenrec and we specialise on recruitment throughout Northern Ireland & Ireland. Recruiting in many different fields means we have gained valuable experience in various sectors. This experience and industry knowledge means we are in the best possible place to match you with the right jobs.
Zenrec operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Zenrec adheres to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, sex, disability or religious belief.