||Full-Time & Perm
||Portadown, County Armagh
Full-Time & Perm
Salary depending on experience
Elliott’s Tradition is an award winning local FMCG business.
• Pack various products
• Clean production area including machinery.
• Checking products for quality on the production line and removing defective items
• Keeping machines supplied with packaging materials and labels
• Reporting machine faults to shift supervisor
• Making minor adjustments to machine settings to handle changes from one type of product or container to another.
You would keep the machines and production areas clean during the shift. Depending on your duties, you may also move packaged items around the warehouse using pallet trollies or a forklift truck.
• Previous experience in meat industry
• Good team player
• Good timekeeper
• Clean and tidy appearance
(Our client reserves the right to expand on the above criteria to facilitate shortlisting)
Salary & Hours of work
• Salary depending on experience.
• Monday to Thursday 8am-5pm & Friday 8am-2pm
Busy periods are when schools are off, late afternoon’s, weekends, half terms, Christmas, Easter & summer holidays. The successful candidate will be available during these periods as a matter of course.
Zenrec operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Zenrec adheres to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, sex, disability or religious belief.