||Full-Time & perm
||Dungannon, County Tyrone
Manufacturing Engineer (Projects)
Full-Time & Perm
Major manufacturing business
Working within the growing Projects Team, the successful candidate will be responsible for the manufacturing deliverables within all stages of the Projects Process for customised projects and continuous improvement projects to achieve designed for manufacture products with safe, lean and cost efficient production processes. The key focus will be on creating processes and procedures to ensure that Projects are delivered with safety, quality and cost in line or exceeding company objectives. The right person will be an excellent team player that can work across the business as part of a cross-functional team.
• Minimum of BEng in Engineering.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience of Manufacturing Engineering within the heavy machinery/material handling industry.
• Good knowledge in computer programs such as MS Office
• Experience in implementing Lean Manufacturing methods in an assembly environment
• Design for Manufacture experience
• Experience using AutoCAD and 3D CAD software
• Experience working in a projects environment and meeting deadlines
• Strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
(Our client reserves the right to expand on the above criteria to facilitate shortlisting)
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community
Why use Zenrec
Most of jobs Zenrec have are exclusive only to Zenrec and we specialise on recruitment throughout Northern Ireland & Ireland. Recruiting in many different fields means we have gained valuable experience in various sectors. This experience and industry knowledge means we are in the best possible place to match you with the right jobs.
Zenrec operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Zenrec adheres to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, sex, disability or religious belief.