||Full-Time & Perm
||Omagh, County Armagh
||Rate of pay £10 per hour – overtime 1 ¼
Omagh, County Tyrone
Full-Time & Perm
Rate of pay £10 per hour – overtime 1 ¼
Night shift 10pm > 0630am
Foyle Ingredient’s a new state of the art retail packing facility based on the Foyle Omagh site on the outskirts of Omagh currently have a vacancies for an Industrial Cleaners for a night shift commencing at 10pm working through to 0630am.
Reporting to the Hygiene Manager, the successful candidates will be required to carry out thorough
cleaning of all departments within the plant. Working as part of a team to ensure that all current hygiene and cleaning standards are adhered to. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the largest Red Meat Processors in the UK and Ireland.
• Good Communication skills
• Ability to work in a safe manner
• Be flexible and reliable in approach to meet the demands of a busy industrial unit
• Have a willingness to learn and the ability to work as part of a team
• Ability to adapt to physically demanding work
(Our client reserves the right to expand on the above criteria to facilitate shortlisting)
Working hours & Pay
• 10pm – 0630am Monday to Friday, owing to the requirements of the department additional hours may be required during busier periods.
• You may be required to occasionally undertake hygiene operations on a Saturday – generally this will be a shift starting at approx.. 1300hrs. Rate of pay £10 per hour – overtime 1 ¼
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community
Why use Zenrec
Most of jobs Zenrec have are exclusive only to Zenrec and we specialise on recruitment. Recruiting in many different fields means we have gained valuable experience in various sectors. This experience and industry knowledge means we are in the best possible place to match you with the right jobs.
Zenrec operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Zenrec adheres to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, sex, disability or religious belief.