||Full-Time & Perm
||Omagh, County Tyrone
Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Omagh, County Tyrone
Full-Time & Perm
Foyle Ingredients requires an Electrical Mechanical Maintenance Engineer, Foyle Ingredients is a Retail packing plant based within the Foyle Omagh site located on the outskirts of Omagh Co Tyrone. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established food processing Company in the UK and Ireland.
The successful candidate will be part of the Foyle Ingredients Maintenance team, assisting in the day-to-day and preventative maintenance programmes.
• Minimum NVQ level 3 in Electrical Installation
• Previous experience with three phase electrical equipment
• Flexible approach to working hours
• Ability to work as a team in a pressurised environment
(Our client reserves the right to expand on the above criteria to facilitate shortlisting)
• Hours of work – early 0600 > 1530 late 1530 > 0030 Monday to Saturday working 5 days from 6 – with occasional preventative maintenance work on a Sunday
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community
Why use Zenrec
Most of jobs Zenrec have are exclusive only to Zenrec and we specialise on recruitment. Recruiting in many different fields means we have gained valuable experience in various sectors. This experience and industry knowledge means we are in the best possible place to match you with the right jobs.
Zenrec operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Zenrec adheres to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, sex, disability or religious belief.