||Full-Time & Perm
Full-Time & Perm
• Respond to and resolve internal/external customer enquiries.
• Review AR accounts for erroneous transactions.
• Review cash receipt, overdue invoices, refunds, etc.
• Bank/remittance data received and input.
• Credit card payment information received and input.
• Ensure accurate and timely cash application.
• Apply short-pay write-offs and credit notes.
• Apply and record “unapplied cash”.
• Any other ad hoc duties as deemed appropriate by management.
• Must have accounts payable experience
• Must be educated to a minimum of GCSE level or equivalent including Maths and English.
• Experience of working in a fast paced environment with a high volume of transactions is essential.
(Our client reserves the right to expand on the above criteria to facilitate shortlisting)
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community
Zenrec operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Zenrec adheres to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, sex, disability or religious belief.