- Public Sector Work
- Planning Consultation
- Project Management
- Urban Design & Masterplanning
- Surveying & Building Reports
- DDA & Fire Certification advice
- Lease Maps
They also have a very impressive client list:
Are you interested in working for R.E Quinn Architects Ltd? They currently have a Northern Ireland jobs opening for an Architectural Technician/Technologist :
Zenrec is recruiting on behalf of R. E. Quinn Architects Limited, for an Architectural Technician/Technologist based at their office in Dromore, Co Down.
R.E Quinn Architects are a consultant architect practice currently working on a wide scope of projects. Due to our increasing workload, we would like to speak to qualified Architectural Technicians presently working in the industry, and may consider recently graduated Architectural Technologists.
• Minimum 3 years post qualification (Graduate applications will also be considered)
• Proficient in AutoCad, Adobe & Office Platforms
• Knowledge of the Northern Ireland Building Regulations, technical standards, regulatory frameworks and Health & Safety
• Clean Driving License
• Experience of working throughout Ireland
• REVIT / Sketchup / Rendering – desirable but not essential.
(Our client reserves the right to expand on the above criteria to facilitate shortlisting)
• Carry out instructions of directors and senior staff.
• Working within REQA project procedures.
• Good written and verbal communication skills – establishing, building and maintaining relationships with colleagues and clients.
• Assisting projects at various stages such as site analysis and dimensional surveys, concept design, construction detailing for statutory approvals, production information and tendering process under direction from senior staff in accordance with the brief.
• Drawing and presentational skills, including presentation of projects to outside parties, including the client.
• A good understanding of building technologies and environmental design and ability to employ structural practice, construction techniques and processes relevant to the production of information.
• Reporting to senior staff on all aspects of projects undertaken.
• Attend CPD courses as appropriate to maintain awareness of current technology, construction methods etc.
• Ability to work on own initiative, but recognising needs to delegate up and down.
Salary & Hours of work
• £18,000 - £22,000 (depending on experience)
• 9:00am to 5:15pm Monday – Friday (1 hour lunch)
Closing date for applications is 5pm Friday 3rd march 2017