26 June 2016
Chef Nick Price, formerly of Nick's Warehouse, is recruiting on behalf of a Carrickfergus company, which seeks a highly skilled experience Butchery Manager for a full-time position.
Role : Butchery Manager
Based in Carrickfergus
The well-established Carrickfergus Butchery & delicatessen prides itself in offering customers traditional, good, honest food is recruiting for a Butchery Manager
Business is only 400m from Carrickfergus train station and takes only 30 mins to Belfast Central Station. Trains run every 30 mins.
Sick of working unsociable hours?
o We are offering sociable shift patterns generally 6am-3pm.
o Excellent pay structure
Then we want to hear from you!
To be considered for this position you must possess the following…
- Must be passionate about food and delivering amazing hospitality to our guests.
- Experience in a similar position
- Must have commitment and dedication
(Our client reserves the right to expand on the above criteria to facilitate shortlisting)
This role will require you to run a department that delivers performance through sales and profit targets and to lead an engaged team in delivering the very best product and service for our customers.
- To succeed in your position, you must share the same values and approach to work. Their values are all about bringing positivity and creativity to work and supporting each other.
Proven experience of being a retail butcher to a high standard.
- Experience and/or clear understanding of leading a team.
Understanding of managing a P&L and delivering sales, managing purchase costs and payroll costs.
- Strong process, planning and management skills to drive efficiency in the department
- A strong team ethic - able to develop, inspire and motivate our team of butchers to deliver high standards of professionalism and passion for their work.
Salary & Hours of work
- Salary is £25-30k depending on experience
- We are offering sociable shift patterns generally 6am-3pm.
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community
To apply click on link or contact email@example.com