||Full-Time & Perm
||Portadown, County Armagh
Vehicle Body Repair Manager
Full-Time & Perm
40 hrs per week
Shelbourne Motors is a family run business that has expanded to become one of the largest motor groups in Northern Ireland.
The purpose of the Vehicle Body Repair Manager is to ensure the team continuously deliver the highest level of satisfaction to internal and external customers, in line with the company standards of customer excellence. A key role is to ensure the agreed labour efficiencies, sales volumes and profitability are met whilst optimising sales opportunities at every opportunity. The Vehicle Body Repair Manager will manage a team of technicians supported by an administrator. They will responsible for the management of the team including health & safety, recruitment, development and performance monitoring.
• hold an industry recognised qualification such as Automotive Technician Accreditation (ATA) in Vehicle Damage Assessor (VDA) / Estimating
• hold a valid clean driving licence
• have previous experience of estimating vehicle repairs
• have previous customer handling experience
• have previous people management experience
• have extensive experience and all-round competence in running a Bodyshop
• be results-driven with the confidence to manage resources to optimise both
• profitability and customer service
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community
Zenrec operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Zenrec adheres to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, sex, disability or religious belief.