||Full-Time & Perm
||Lurgan, Co Armagh
Full-Time & Perm
Salary depending on experience
Monday – Friday 09:00-17:30
Award winning Clubworld Travel, is the largest independent retail travel agency in Northern Ireland, with 7 outlets located throughout Northern Ireland.
Their multi-award winning team, ensure their clients’ holidays are exactly what they want by providing in-depth knowledge, personal recommendations and the best possible prices.
This opportunity will suit a dynamic, energetic, professional person with a passion for customer service.
• Plan and sell transportations, accommodations, insurance and other travel services
• Effectively communicate with customers to understand their needs and secure the sale.
• Provide relevant information, brochures and publications (guides, local customs, maps, regulations, events etc) to travellers
• Book transportation, make hotel reservations and collect payment.
• Use promotional techniques and prepare promotional materials
• Deal with occurring travel problems, complaints or refunds
• Enter data into our software and maintain client files
• Network with tour operators
• Maintain statistical and financial records
• Meet profit and sales targets
• Maintain a clean, tidy and organised office environment
• Proven ability for delivering excellent customer service/sales
• Passionate about travel - previous travel industry experience desirable but not essential
• Excellent telephone manner with strong verbal communication skills
• Proven ability to meet targets/KPI's
• A strong team player
(Our client reserves the right to expand on the above criteria to facilitate shortlisting)
What you’ll get in return:
• Salary Negotiable depending on experience
• Monthly target bonus scheme
• Tour operator incentives
• Opportunities for work related travel
• Discounted personal travel rates.
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community
Zenrec operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Zenrec adheres to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, sex, disability or religious belief.