||Full-Time & perm
||Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
Full-Time & Perm
Ellesmere Port, Near Liverpool
40 hours per week
Competitive salary available
This employer is an internationally recognised FMCG Company. Innovation and Brands are at the heart of everything they do aligned with significant local and international growth.
This is an exciting opportunity to gain exposure in a company that has doubled its turnover in recent years.
To maintain a wide range of production equipment as well as general maintenance and installation within the Company planned preventative maintenance system, on line fault finding and process development on a day to day basis with responsibility of working on one’s own initiative during shifts, reporting to the Head of Engineering.
• Must be a qualified, multi-skilled engineer, with previous working experience gained in a Production environment.
• Must have the ability to work on their own initiative and be a confident decision maker.
• Must be able to communicate at all levels of the organisation.
• Must possess excellent problem solving, team working and interpersonal skills.
• Must have strong literacy, numeracy, communication and IT skills.
• Must be a flexible individual as some unsocial working hours will be required as well as call outs to operational emergencies.
(Our client reserves the right to expand on the above criteria to facilitate shortlisting)
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community
Zenrec operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Zenrec adheres to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, sex, disability or religious belief.