||Full-Time & Perm
||Dungannon, County Tyrone
Full-Time & Perm
Competitive salary available
Westland Horticulture Ltd is one of the UK’s most progressive and innovative FMCG Companies and a market leader in horticulture/gardening and bird care products. The Company has grown from strength to strength in recent years and are currently building on their success in other areas of Europe.
To undertake general and production operative duties in a manufacturing environment.
• Operate machinery in a safe working manner
• Maintain\ upkeep of machinery
• Provide support as required for the relevant departments.
• Adhere to Company Health and Safety polices at all times
• Any other duties assigned by supervisors/managers commensurate with the role.
• Previous experience of manual labour.
• Adherence and appreciation for health and safety in the workplace.
• Ability to meet production targets
• Willingness to work within a team environment focused on maximising production.
(Our client reserves the right to expand on the above criteria to facilitate shortlisting)
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community
Why use Zenrec
Most of jobs Zenrec have are exclusive only to Zenrec and we specialise on recruitment throughout Northern Ireland & Ireland. Recruiting in many different fields means we have gained valuable experience in various sectors. This experience and industry knowledge means we are in the best possible place to match you with the right jobs.
Zenrec operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Zenrec adheres to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, sex, disability or religious belief.