||Full-Time & Perm
Full-Time & Perm
Monday – Friday 09:00-17:30
Zenrec retail client based throughout Northern ireland.
The Financial Controller role is a pivotal part of the senior management team, providing advice and support regarding all financial aspects involved with the running and development of the Company including:
• To provide effective financial control throughout the business.
• To produce accurate and meaningful monthly management accounts and analysis in addition to providing all required financial information to the external accountants at year-ends
• To proactively identify profit and cash flow improvement opportunities and to help execute them.
• To tightly control and forecast the Company’s cash flow, advising the Directors of any expected problems or anomalies.
• To secure the best deals on numerous purchases and services e.g. HP agreements, office equipment, insurance, electricity, IT, telephones and accounting services.
• Commercially minded qualified accountant
• Excellent IT Skills
• A committed, flexible and self-motivated attitude is essential
(Our client reserves the right to expand on the above criteria to facilitate shortlisting)
What you’ll get in return:
• Salary £40,000-£50,000 (dependent on experience)
• Excellent additional benefits available
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community
Zenrec operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Zenrec adheres to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, sex, disability or religious belief.