||Full-Time & Perm
||£30,000 - £35,000 (negotiable)
Full-Time & Perm
Well established local construction company.
• Receive, acknowledge and check tender documentation and raising queries as necessary.
• Ensure sub contract quotations have been collated and checked for compliance prior to use.
• The ability to price schedules of works and B of Q’s from first principles in addition to sub-contractor quotations.
• To ensure all tender documentation has been collated in sufficient time for the adjudication.
• To attend tender adjudications and explain in detail behind established tender cost.
• Look to develop good working relationships with manufacturers, suppliers & subcontractors and generate new business opportunities for the company.
• To be able to work under your own direction with minimum supervision within the preconstruction team.
• To liaise with other members of the bid team as appropriate to ensure that all aspects of the tender are understood and responded to.
• To assist in sub-contractor and supplier selection and ensure competitiveness.
• Prepare commercial documents for tender handover to projects team.
• Commercial construction experience
• Design & build experience
• Ability to review Tender enquiries and determine which projects to price.
• Attend pre-contract meetings with main contractors.
• Follow up tender submissions.
(Our client reserves the right to expand on the above criteria to facilitate shortlisting)
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community
Zenrec operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Zenrec adheres to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, sex, disability or religious belief.