||Full-Time & Perm
||Portadown, County Armagh
Portadown, County Armagh
Full-Time & Perm
40 hrs per week
Shelbourne Motors is a family run business that has expanded to become one of the largest motor groups in Northern Ireland.
The purpose of the Aftersales Advisor role is to be the focal point for customer contact within our Nissan franchise. They will organise customer service / repair & parts requirements and will strive for 100% customer satisfaction first time every time. This is a dual role with responsibilities within both the service and parts department. The Aftersales Advisor will assist the Service & Parts Managers in ensuring the efficient and profitable operation of each department.
• The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator, have the ability to build rapport with customers, work as a team player
• Be computer literate with working knowledge of Microsoft packages.
• It is essential for the successful candidate to have a valid clean driving licence as they will be required to move vehicles on and off site.
• Preference will be given to those applicants with previous Service and or Parts Advisor experience in the automotive industry, working knowledge of CDK computerised system and a sales history.
Hours of work
• Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm
• Saturdays 9.00am - 1.00pm as per the rota.
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community
Zenrec operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Zenrec adheres to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, sex, disability or religious belief.