Our Client Evron Foods are currently recruiting for a Project Engineer based at their premises in Portadown.
To be considered for the position of Project Engineer you must possess the following skills and experience….
• Electrical/mechanical engineering qualification
• A good understanding of PLC controlled equipment an programming would be beneficial
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft office packages including Microsoft Project
• UK Driver’s License
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Analytical and problem solving skills including the ability to diagnose problems, identify and recommend solutions
• Handling and processing information and data
• Ability to work on own initiative
• Attention to detail
• Ability to plan, manage and prioritise own workload
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Third level education
• Previous experience in a project engineering role
• Experience in supply chain management
• To undertake design and procurement activities for M&E projects and to assist in their planning
• To assist in the production of specifications for the purchase of materials and equipment including bid pricing schedules from scope of works
• To deal with queries during the procurement process
• To assist in the preparation of project budgets and to track and report on costs as required
• To ensure all design and procurement activities are carried out in line with the requirements of the company’s Integrated Management System and its procedures and to identify opportunities for improvements to be made
• Undertake any other such duties considered to be commensurate with the experience of the post holder and the requirements of the post
Salary is Negotiable depending on experience.
Evron Foods is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.