Engineers (Electro-Mechanical) URGENT
Our client Evron Foods, is currently recruiting for Engineers based at their plant in Portadown.
To be considered for the position of Engineer you must possess the following skills and experience….
• Qualification in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering e.g. HNC/HND or equivalent.
• Electrical bias role with high degree of mechanical knowledge.
• Previous experience of working in a manufacturing environment.
• Ability to read and understand electrical drawings and motor control circuitry.
• Previous relevant electrical maintenance engineer experience.
• Hands on knowledge of relevant plant and machinery.
• Communication skills.
• Strong diagnostic skills.
• Time served mechanical or electrical engineer.
• Practical and logical approach to problem solving and dealing with breakdowns and resolving issues in a timely and efficient manner.
• Ability to work well within a team with a flexible approach.
• Experience of continuous improvement/ world class manufacturing.
• Knowledge and understanding of H&S legislation/compliance.
• To maintain plant machinery for packaging, converting and manufacturing.
• To set-up machines/resolve problems in production in these areas.
• To adjust machinery or to suggest ideas of modifications.
• To support Manufacturing and other functions in all aspects of both production and continuous improvement projects.
• Undertake routine maintenance of electrical and mechanical machinery and equipment in accordance with the planned maintenance schedule.
• Carry out fault finding to detect and repair electrical and mechanical faults on machinery and equipment.
• Timely reaction to plant breakdowns and speed of response in rectifying breakdown problems.
• Maintain records of maintenance carried out.
• Ensure all work is carried out in accordance with company safety rules and health and safety legislation.
• Ensure all work is carried out in accordance with relevant environmental standards.
Salary & Hours of work
• Salary is Negotaible, plus a nightshift allowance.
• Day/Night contract and will be expected to rotate if required.
Evron Foods is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community