Our client Foyle Food Group is currently recruiting for a Systems Developer based at their site in Omagh.
The successful candidate will assist the IT team in the on-going implementation of the Group’s Microsoft Navision ERP solution and Innova Production Control System and further develop reporting & integration reporting between the companies suite of applications to include MS reporting services.
Experience, Qualifications and Skills ……..
• The successful candidate will ideally have strong SQL programming experience, and be able to demonstrate analytical and problem solving skills – please review job description.
• Experience of MS reporting services would be advantageous.
• You will have a professional and presentable manner with confidence in your ability.
(The above criteria may be extended to facilitate shortlisting)
Reporting to the Group IT Manager your responsibilities will include but will not be restricted to:
• Strong SQL Server Development Experience (SQL Server 2005 & 2008).
• Microsoft Reporting Services Experience.
• Analysis Services Experience.
• Reporting Design and Delivery.
• Data Analysis and Analytics.
• Management of day to day IT activity within the FFG guideline.
• Ad hoc duties to support the Group IT Manager, the Group Operations Director.
• Developing Reports via Crystal Report Writer.
• VB.net , ASP.net.
• MS Reporting Skills.
• Strong project management skills / exp.
• To work directly with Group Ops Director on specific projects.
Managing Self and Personal Skills
• Manage your own resources and professional development.
• Develop your personal networks.
• Develop and implement plans for you area of responsibility.
• Map the environment in which your area operates.
• Put the strategic business plan into action.
• Provide leadership where necessary in your area of responsibility.
• Ensure compliance with legal, regulatory, ethical and social requirements.
• Manage risk within the FFG guidelines.
• Encourage innovation.
• Lead change.
• Plan change.
• Implement change.
Working with People
• Develop productive working relationships with colleagues and stakeholders.
• Provide learning opportunities for colleagues.
• Manage working capital efficiently within the FFG guidelines.
• Promote the effective use of IT & ERP across the Group.
• Ensure your actions minimise risks to health and safety.
• Ensure an effective organisational approach to health and safety.
• Manage a programme of complementary projects.
• Resolve customer service problems.
• Develop a customer focussed organisation.
• Improve overall Group performance.
Salary, Hours of work & Holidays
• Salary Negotiable depending on experience
• Monday > Friday - 8am > 4.15pm
• Holidays – 21 personal holidays / 7 recognised public holidays
Closing Date for applications is Monday 5th March 2012
Foyle Food Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community